Good pleasures are what make us smile. Like the BLESS HOTEL IBIZA experiences, specially designed for you to enjoy luxury holidays in Ibiza worthy of the gods. Get the most out of summer as only hedonists know how to do.
You can make reservations at this BC through our team of professionals at Sandbeds
Where to find Bless Ibiza?
- The club is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Ibiza, specifically in Playa Cala Nova, 07849 Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain The area has very well connected public transport services.
- The atmosphere and decoration that you will find in Bless Ibiza is calm and with good vibes, totally relaxing.
- The usual clientele of this club is usually adults.
What can we find in Bless Ibiza?
- En bless ibiza we can find an easy access with private parking so you can accommodate your vehicle comfortably and safely.
- You can have access to all the facilities of the enclosure, which has a private beach where you can sunbathe and enjoy the sand in a quiet way. Only people who are also in the beach club will have access.
- Bless Ibiza has hammocks and Balinese where you can rest in the most comfortable way.
- The great musical successes will be playing
- It’s a type of family beach club.
Bless Ibiza gastronomic offer
- Indulge in a gastronomic journey to northern Spain to discover the culinary delights of the Basque Country, where traditions blend with contemporary flavors and the wine is always flowing. Savor the haute cuisine of chef Martín Berasategui and Paco Budia, awarded with a Michelin Star and a Repsol Sun, in the exclusive Etxeko Ibiza restaurant. Explore their menu of one-of-a-kind creations, redefining haute cuisine, as you awaken your palate through this unique dining experience.
Schedules in Bless Ibiza
- The usual opening hours are from Monday to Sunday, from 19:30 p.m. to 00:00 a.m.
- The opening season is all year
- If you want to carry out or organize a special event such as a wedding or a similar celebration, you should notify in advance and specify the number of guests to be able to undertake the preparations.